The weather resistant MB7586 SCXL-WRLT sensor features millimeter resolution and a 0.6Hz read rate, provides short to long distance detection and range information from 500mm to 9999mm for the nearest detectable target, and includes various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and TTL serial. It comes with an effective self-cleaning capability which can reduce impact of condensation and frost when ran continuously in closed or high-moisture environments greatly.
The MB7586 from the SCXL-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing which meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4 inch PVC pipe fittings.
The SCXL-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
In addition, the MB7586 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Resolution of 1-mm
- Self cleaning transducer
- 0.57Hz read rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- 42kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 50cm range as 50cm
- Operates from 2.7-5.5V
- Low 68mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational temperature -40 C to +65 C (-40 F to +149 F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
- Our longest range, high-resolution outdoor, weather-resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- TTL Serial Output
- Maximum range of 10 meters (394 inches)