IR temperature sensor is a non-contact thermal sensor, which can be used to measure the infrared intensity of the object so as to calculate its surface temperature without touching. The built-in temperature compensation for the sensor greatly ensures the accuracy of the temperature measurement. The all metal package of the sensor makes it able to protect against impact, water, dust and so on. Given stable output data, this temperature sensor can exhibit a much better measurement performance than most other similar products on the market. The product has been calibrated in wide temperature range before leaving the factory. With an operating temperature of -40 -85 , the sensor can be used to measure the temperature of -70 ~380 while providing a maximum accuracy of 0.5 C. outputs 4~20mA standard industrial current signal, a current to voltage converter is highly recommended when you want to use MCU to read the value.
An optical filter (long-wave pass) that cuts off the visible and near infra-red radiant flux is integrated in the package to provide ambient and sunlight immunity. Its FOV is small as 5 ? which means for a heat source of 10cm outer diameter, the maximum measuring distance of the sensor can reach up to 116cm.
- Non-contact Temperature Measurement
- Operating Temperature Range of Industrial Grade
- Current Output
- Metal Packaging
- Supply Voltage: 7.5~36V DC
- Operating Current: 20mA
- Signal Output: 4~20mA
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~85
- Measuring Temperature: -70 ~380
- Accuracy: 0.5 ~ 4
- FOV: 5
- Defense Grade: IP65
- Probe Diameter: 15.4 mm/0.61"
- Probe Length: 78 mm/3.07"
- Cable Length: 1.5m/59.06"
- Interface Type: stripped tin-plating wire
- Non-contact IR Temperature Sensor 4-20mA x1