IR temperature sensor is a non-contact thermal sensor, which can be used to measure the infrared intensity of the object so as to calculate its surface temperature without touching. The built-in temperature compensation for the sensor greatly ensures the accuracy of the temperature measurement. The all metal package of the sensor makes it able to protect against impact, water, dust and so on. Given stable output data, this temperature sensor can exhibit a much better measurement performance than most other similar products on the market. The product has been calibrated in wide temperature range before leaving the factory. With an operating temperature of -40 -85 , the sensor can be used to measure the temperature of -70 ~380 while providing a maximum accuracy of 0.5 C.
An optical filter (long-wave pass) that cuts off the visible and near infrared radiant flux is integrated in the package to provide ambient and sunlight immunity. Its FOV is small as 5 ? which means for a heat source of 10cm outer diameter, the maximum measuring distance of the sensor can reach up to 116cm.
- Non-contact Temperature Measurement
- Operating Temperature Range of Industrial Grade
- Analog Voltage Output
- Metal Packaging
- Supply Voltage: 5.0~24V DC
- Operating Current: 20mA
- Signal Output: analog voltage 0~3V
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~85
- Measuring Temperature: -70 ~380
- Accuracy: 0.5 ~ 4
- FOV: 5
- Defense Grade: IP65
- Probe Diameter: 15.4 mm/0.61"
- Probe Length: 78 mm/3.07"
- Cable Length: 1.5m/59.06"
- Interface Type: DuPont 3Pin+DuPont 1Pin
- Non-contact IR Temperature Sensor 0-3V x1