Wireless charging modules uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
This is a new wireless charging module, which could provide (MAX 1.2A) power output. It is using the new technology "resonant magnetic coupling, which will reduce the electricity consumption during power transmission. The transfer efficiency could arrive at 90%. It could meet your most project requests.
5V/300mA also available (Wireless Charging Module 5V/300mA)
- Stable Power Supply
- Magnetic coupling resonance technique
- Insulation Coil
- Compact Design
- Operating Voltage (Input): 5V
- Operating Voltage (Output): 5 6% (Max: 1.2A)
- Transmitting Terminal Size: 43mm 2mm(1.69")(Outer diameter)*20mm(0.79")(Inside diameter)*2.3mm(0.09")(Thickness)
- Receiving Terminal Size: 43mm 2mm(1.69")(Outer diameter)*20mm(0.79")(Inside diameter)*2.3mm(0.09")(Thickness)
- Operating Distance: 2-10mm (0.08-0.39")
- Transmitting Module x1
- Receiving Module x1